Saturday, March 17, 2012

What does the Bible really say?

Tonight I tried to look up something that I thought was in the Bible. I have heard it over and over again. The people who have said it were Preachers, Teachers, and others that I greatly admired who I felt like were well versed in GOD's word. It was the saying, GOD is a GOD of Order. I couldn't find it though. I will continue to look for it, I'm sure there is something in there similar, however I didn't find that phrase anywhere. It's late and I need to be in bed getting rested for church tomorrow, so I don't have time to type this post now. Yet I have a few things to share that I've always "heard" but when I tried to research them on my own, I couldn't find them anywhere in GOD's Word. I'll list the things later, but for now I wanted to get this post started so I wouldn't forget my thought later.

No comments:

Post a Comment